Cheltenham Festival 2018
Tuesday 13th March - Friday 16th March 2018
Treat your guests to one of the most exhilarating Jump racing events in the UK calendar with one of our luxury hospitality packages.
The Cheltenham Festival epitomises everything this is great about Jump racing and each day offers something for everyone. Wednesday is Ladies Day, where you can mingle with the finest in furlong fashion. A real Irish flavour is guaranteed as St Patrick’s Day is celebrated on the Thursday and Friday is the famous Gold Cup Day.
Official hospitality packages:
|Date||Fixture||Front Runners Restaurant||Front Runners Window Table||Front Runners Private Suite|
|Tue 13th March||Champion Day||£445||£455||£455|
|Wed 14th March||Ladies Day||£445||£455||£455|
|Thu 15th March||St Patrick's Thursday||£485||£495||£495|
|Fri 16th March||Gold Cup Day||£595||£605||£605|
Please note all prices are per person and are subject to VAT.
Availability and price are likely to change and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Front Runners Restaurant is a spacious and modern restaurant, overlooking the final furlong of Cheltenham Racecourse. This glass-fronted restaurant is ideal for smaller parties looking to entertain at the Cheltenham Festival. Choose from a viewing or non-viewing table in the raised restaurant where you can catch all the horse racing action.
This hospitality package includes:
- Club ticket and badge, giving access to the Members’ Lawn and Viewing Steps
- Breakfast roll served on arrival
- Champagne reception
- A four-course lunch, accompanied by selected wines, followed by coffee
- Complimentary bar throughout the day, including draught Guinness (excluding Champagne)
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Race pack, including Race Card and Timeform (1 per 4 guests)
- Racing Post available
- Tote betting facilities in Front Runners
- Jockeys in attendance to analyse race card
- Flat screen televisions with live race action
- Commemorative VIP Pass and informative event documentation
- Car parking available on request (1 per 2 guests)
- Coach parking available on request
Private tables of 10 and 12 are available in the restaurant throughout the Festival, with smaller numbers being accommodated on a shared basis.