Liverpool Football Club Official Hospitality Packages
Book your official hospitality packages at Anfield for Liverpool’s 2010-11 Premier League matches. Can Liverpool’s new manager Roy Hodgson enhance the team to become one of the top four clubs in the League?
Situated in a prime location between the penalty box and the halfway line.
- Private use of box before and after the match
- Five-course meal
- Match day programme
- Betting facilities
- Dedicated hostess waitress service
- Half-time refreshments
- TV showing Sky and LFC channel
- Private entrance with lifts to your box
- Complimentary car park permits
Extras available: Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks, signed LFC shirt or ball and legends meet and greet.
Upholstered reserved seat in the Executive section of the Upper Centenary Stand.
- Four-course carvery meal
- Full-time tea/coffee and sandwiches
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Match programme
- Full bar service
- Betting facility
- Complimentary parking (1 per 4 guests)
- TV Monitors
Private tables available for 4 and 6 guests with smaller numbers accommodated on shared tables.